How to Make a Guitar Pick Flower Bouquet
Materials You Need:
- 60 Guitar Picks
- Glue Dots
- 6-stemmed silk flower bouquet, “beheaded”
- 12, 2-inch Foam Circles
- (Hot Glue)
How to Make Guitar Pick Flowers:
- Attach 5 guitar picks to a foam circle with glue dots.
- Repeat with identical picks and glue dots.
- Make 6 sets of matching guitar pick flowers.
Assembling the Guitar Pick Bouquet
- Secure the beheaded floral bouquet in a vase
- Using glue dots, fasten two matching flowers on each stem (or hot glue — I used glue dots, hot glue would be better, we don’t need to save the foam circles or flower stems like we need to save the guitar picks.)
- Add ribbon and a personalized card.
Ta-Da! Now you have a guitar pick bouquet for the guitar lover in your life. =)