Here are some of the great highlights from this past year, in no particular order:
- I met Dana from Roscommon Acres in person. And also in 2012, Tiggy’s House was completely funded – yay!
- Drama Queen took up guitar (and has a talent for it!)
- I participated in my first ever “10 Days of” series (10 Days of Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Homeschooling) and also joined iHomeschool Network.
- The church we began attending at the end of 2011 became our HOME church during 2012. We’ve made good friends and grown there.
- I began my own regular weekly blog feature, Marriage Monday (returning after the New Year!!)
- We got a new pet, a Cockatiel, named Captain Jack (who turned out to be a girl, so, Captain Jaq) for Big Daddy’s birthday last January.
- I put out my first e-book, The ABC’s of Eclectic Homeschool.
- God has done amazing things in my husband’s life and heart during the course of this year! I love him more and more each day for the man of God he is becoming.
- I canned and canned and canned with my mom. I created a Canning 101 Page. I’m trying to blog more about our canning. (The blogging about it is harder than the canning is!)
- Princess got her braces off!!
- We finally moved! We are now “renting to own” a much safer, nicer, better place for us to live in. And God played a HUGE role in that!
- I joined the Mommy Time Party team.
- The kids and I read some great books, watched tons of documentaries, and had a few fun field trips for school.
- The kids turned 12, 9 and 7 this year! I have an almost teenager. Eep.
- Big Daddy and I celebrated our 14th anniversary of marriage.
Yes, it has been a good year.
And also, here are a few of my favorite posts from 2012:
- Free Language Arts Resources
- Free Math Resources
- Free History Resources
- Ultimate Homeschool Guide to Texas History
- 5 Ways to Support Your Favorite Blogs
- 10 Ways to Make Homeschool Fun
I hope you had a great year also, and I look forward to 2013 and everything God has in store for us. God bless!