We’re half way through our 10 Days series and I have to ask — do you feel better? Dear homeschool Momma, you are not alone!
None of us are good at EVERYTHING, we all have our strengths and our weaknesses. My hope is that as you journey through this 10 Days with us, you will feel encouraged and inspired, and that you will see not only your weaknesses but also your strengths.
God made us each different and in doing so, we can each learn from others who excel in our areas of weakness AND pass on wisdom those who struggle in areas we are strong in. It’s a great big circle of encouragement. I hope you feel it.
If you have not yet been able to read through the 5 posts I’ve shared so far, you can start at the beginning (each one is linked to the next at the bottom of the post) or you can go straight to any of the posts below:
- Jeni from Peace & Carrots: Over- Planning & Over- Scheduling (And Getting Off Track)
- Michelle from Beautiful Mess : Organizing Grace Right OUT of Your Day (Too rigid for spontaneous learning?)
- Meg from Homeschoolin Mama : Teaching With Toddlers Under Foot (And teaching them, too.)
- Dawn W. from Guiding Light Homeschool : Switching Curriculum (Finding curriculum that fits.)
- Dana from Roscommon Acres & Me! (A joint effort.) : Keeping the school day fun. (Not cutting out all the fun stuff.)
And if you’ve got some time and you’d like some extra reading material, you can find all of the day 1 posts from all of the 10 Days writers here:
Next week we’ll be covering more “subject specific” topics so I hope you come back to finish this journey with us! Also, if you have specific struggles or questions that we have not yet (or won’t cover) feel free to leave them in the comments and I will see if we can’t stir up some answers for you. =)
See you Monday!