Another weekend here already? The long weekend vacation for us last week made this week FLY by! I haven’t been online as much this week, so this will probably be a short list but I do have some good things to share with you!
In Classic Housewife News:
- Classic Housewife has been nominated for a homeschool blog award, check it out.
- Next Thursday I’ll be celebrating the One Year Bloggiversary of Classic Housewife in conjunction with Thanksgiving – It’s my Give-Thanks-Giving Bloggiversary.
- I have had to re-work the feeds a little bit, so if you subscribe to the “all” feed on the front page – you may or may not have experienced a little bit of feed duplication today. But hopefully there will be no more issues with the feeds not updating. I’m still working on trying to figure out why that feed is set to excerpts instead of full feed – I’ll get that fixed soon.
- Of course you can follow me on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook.
Elsewhere in Blogland:
- I love Kimba’s Thankful Tree – we may try a similar version this year, instead of our usual construction paper on the wall variety.
- “You’ve Been Cordially Invited to Break Your Heart” – Molly Piper. Thank you, I did. It was the video of her meeting her compassion child that really did me in.
- Would you like to create your own crossword puzzle? (Or word search or jigsaw puzzle.. they have those too.)
- “Frugal Holiday Cooking & Baking Tips” from Eat at Home. I should start purchasing some of our holiday things now, yes I should.
- Hillbilly Housewife reminds us this is the perfect time to clear out toy clutter. Oh how I need to do this. Before Christmas gets here!
- This Tulsa Homeschool Football Team has one amazing story!
- Free e-book: Paula Deen’s Holiday Hosting Guide – thanks to The Frugal Girls. (Don’t worry mom, it’s an e-book, you don’t have to listen to her accent.)
- Thanks to The Thrifty Mama for the heads up on the Yankee Candle Buy 2 Get 2 Free Printable Coupon!
- Chocolate Milk May Reduce Inflammation – Sign me up!
That’s all I’ve got this week. If you have some kind of week in review, weekend wrap-up, end of the week link love post – won’t you please join in and share it with us? Or if you’ve got something you’ve written this week that needs a little extra link love or you just really want to share, you can join in, too! It’s all about the link love. =)