**Originally published January 18, 2009.**
You might be a mom if:
- You have at least one crayon in your purse.
- You have ever been grocery shopping and realized you had a rainbow clippy in your hair.
- Dinner at Sonic, alone with hubby, counts as a date.
- Most of the movies you own are made by Disney, Pixar, etc.
- You have ever jotted down a note or filled in a form with said crayon in said purse because there were no other writing implements.
- Next to the crayon there are barbie shoes or army men.
- You can identify the sound of a pacifier landing on a carpeted floor in the middle of the night.
- You automatically recognize the LACK of sounds as a sign of certain mischief.
- (Likewise you can hear “smack-ow!” and know exactly who hit whom and why.)
- Your house is stocked with extra paper towels, baby wipes, and all-purpose-any-surface-disinfecting (but safe) cleaning spray.
- You find strange things in your dryer, or vcr, or some other piece of electronic equipment.
- The only fine art in your house is finger-painted.
- Someone calls”MOM!” in a store, and you automatically turn to see who it is.
I’m not sayin’ I’ve ever done any of these things… I’m just sayin’….