My meandering thoughts, captured in print and somewhat organized. 5 things or areas, any areas I want to focus on. My thoughts today are mostly To Do lists. If I can clear some of this stuff off my plate, well, I’ll have a lot less to do. =P
In addition to having some housework to catch up on, needing to re-focus in regards to school, having a lot of paperwork and bills type stuff to catch up on and a “bloggy” to do list as well,.. I’m trying to get into the habit of exercising – HA! We’ll see how it goes. 🙂
1.) My “Must-Do”s for today:
- Make sure the girls get their school done & their room clean
- Pay rent
- Dishes, mop kitchen, wash two loads of laundry, fold that plus the already washed laundry
- Grocery shopping
2.) My Week:
- Set up payments for upcoming bills
- Get taxes ready to give to accountant
- Regular chores & school
- Sort, purge, organize box of papers on the piano
- Exercise daily, creating the habit and building stamina, at least 30 minutes, working up to an hour.
3.) This Month:
- Purge, reorganize filing cabinet
- Purge, organize and store away “pile o stuff” in Big Daddy’s office to make room for the exercise machine.
- Prep and turn in medical forms
- Drama Queen turns 6!!
4.) Online To-Do:
- Finish blog customization for Hollie @ Groovewoman
- Finish setting up the page for my graphic design portfolio
- Finish new blog design
- Fix blog design for Classic Housewife
- Submit posts for Digital Bliss.
- Write post(s) for Inspired Bliss.
5.) Menu Planning
- Buy Sunday papers each week (did this yesterday!)
- Check into getting a subscription for the paper?
- Sign up for the coupon sites Erin @ 5 Dollar Dinners recommended
- Research the stores in the nearest town, which days they have their sales, if they double/triple coupons, etc.
- Grocery shop this week as normal, gearing up for sale/coupon shopping in a few weeks.
Dizzy? I am! But with lists we can conquer – right? Right??