A busy week ahead! This week we’ll finish up studying for Princess’ test on Friday, getting ready for the holiday weekend with family, working on our monthly organizational challenge, making a few appointments, going over to my mother-in-law’s to get some sewing done and participating in a homeschool family picnic. Phew!
1.) Bible Study: Morning devotions using this site to study my bible chronologically. (I ordered a new devotional bible, though and it should be here this week!)
2.) “MUST Do” List:
- Stick to my daily schedule (as God allows) for morning devotions, taking care of the home and home-schooling. Working on organizational challenge in between.
- Appointment on Tuesday, then sewing at MIL’s.
- Picnic on Friday, then Princess’ assessment test in the afternoon.
- Early Memorial Day dinner here at our house on Sunday.
- Iron Big Daddy’s clothes for each day, as a labor of love.
3.) Taking Care of My Home:
Daily Chores and then focus on these areas for weekly chores (I’m working out a new system for laundry since giving the girls their own hampers and teaching them to wash their laundry – this week we’ll try it this way):
- Monday – Kitchen; Wash towels, tablecloths, etc.
- Tuesday – Dining Room; The girls wash and put away their own laundry.
- Wednesday – Living Room; Wash Momma’s laundry. Little Prince helps wash and put away his laundry.
- Thursday – Master Bedroom; Wash all bed sheets, put them back on the beds.
- Friday – Kids’ Rooms; Wash Big Daddy’s laundry & Whites
- Saturday – Bathrooms; Clean Up Yard/Car
4.) Training My Children:
- Daily basics for Drama Queen.
- Review for 2nd grade assessment test for Princess.
- Tuesday we’ll make our bar graphs.
5.) Menu Plan Monday
- Monday – Oatmeal; PBJ’s & Apple Slices; Carrots & Ranch; Bean Soup
- Tuesday – French Toast; Chicken Noodle Soup; Dinner at MIL’s
- Wednesday – Oatmeal; Sandwiches; Jello; Potato Soup
- Thursday – Biscuits, Gravy, Turkey Bacon; Mac’N’Cheese & Hot Dogs; Fruit Salad; Quesadillas
- Friday – Cereal & Fruit; Sandwiches; Carrots & Ranch; Family Casserole
- Saturday – Biscuits, Gravy, Turkey Bacon; Chili & Cornbread; Granola Bars; Breakfast for Dinner
- Sunday – Cereal; Spaghetti; Fruit Salad; Hamburgers, Potato Salad, Homemade Ice Cream & Cobbler