Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the website and participating here at Classic Housewife, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws as well.
If you do not agree with any of the terms listed here, you should refrain from accessing any page at Classic Housewife or participate with the blog to any extent.
The materials provided on this blog are protected by copyright and are property of either Classic Housewife or a third party and used with permission and properly credited. No materials may be taken and redistributed without permission.
2. Use License
Blog users have permission to download one copy of materials provided at Classic Housewife for personal, non-commercial use. For homeschool use, items created by Classic Housewife may be printed in multiple copies for multiple children. However, users may not:
- modify or copy materials for the purpose of redistribution, sale or sharing
- use materials for any commercial use, or any public display
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or items contained on Classic Housewife’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, documents or images on Classic Housewife
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on another server
Sharing of information is encouraged. However, users may not:
- copy a whole blog post in it’s entirety. For SEO purposes, excerpts may be used but should not contain more than a few sentences. All quotes and excerpts should contain links to the original post
- re-use copyrighted images for their own purposes and blog posts. Images are copyrighted even if not watermarked. Images may be pinned and shared via Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook but should be linked to the original blog post. Images intended for sharing (buttons and banners for Classic Housewife and events) may be shared and posted on other blogs but should always include source code.
- share free downloads directly via email and other media. Users should direct others to the download page for the free materials.
The materials on Classic Housewife’s web site are provided “as is”. Classic Housewife makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Classic Housewife does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Classic Housewife be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Classic Housewife blog.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Classic Housewife could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Classic Housewife does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Classic Housewife may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Classic Housewife does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Classic Housewife reviews all items linked to at the time the link is created, but cannot guarantee the continued validity of the link and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The blog is periodically reviewed for broken links. Links may, however, function but not longer direct to the correct and original source. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply endorsement by Classic Housewife and use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. If offensive or problematic links are discovered please contact and notify the blog owner.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Classic Housewife blog site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
These are the terms and conditions for user agreement with Classic Housewife.