*This post contains Amazon affiliate links.*
There are so many different approaches and methods and ways to make homeschooling work for you! Your approach may not look like anyone else’s–and that’s okay! Here are a few things I’ve written about the way that we do school here, or what we have learned along the way. There are suggested resources from people smarter than me, to help you figure out how to homeschool for your family, and some good websites with useful links as well.
“How To” Homeschool & Tips
- 3 Reasons A Dedicated School Room Does Work For Us
- Copyright – When You Learn You’re a Law Breaker
- 10 Great Books for the Homeschool Mom
- 10 Things I’ve learned about blogging while homeschooling.
- Multiple Ages: How to plan a group subject with one text
- 10 Ways to Make Homeschool Fun
- How to Over-Plan, Over-Schedule and Drive Yourself Crazy
- DonnaYoung.org Printables and Resources
- 10 Exciting Traditions for the New School Year
- USING those free Unit Study downloads and all those other freebies..
- How to Make Your Own Sensory Balloons (or Stress Balls)